Re: [orca-list] orca and clickable links

Hi Mike,
It's my understanding that visually speaking, clicking the mouse on a
certain part of a webpage does route the cursor to that spot.  If it's a
link, since the web operates on a single-click basis, that activates it.
I may be somewhat mistaken here.  Nevertheless, I agree with you: some
provision should be made for onClick events.  I notice many websites
lately which depend rather heavily on them.
Best,
Zack.