Re: [orca-list] orca speech uncontrolled and jumbled with speech-dispatcher

On Sat, 2009-10-31 at 21:49 +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:
I removed pulse audio to solve most of my sound related issues.

Daniel, can you please tell me the exact steps you took to solve the
problem?

infact if that'st the case then there has to be some arrangement for
setting a blindness profile wherein if a user selects orca or turns on
the related accessibility, pulsaudio is turned off and alsa started.
Perhaps we create a small profile config package which does just that.
One can then just download the backage and double click to install or
use yum or dpkg.
Then in the univercel access menu in applications, we will have set
assistive profile option.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.