[orca-list] orca speech uncontrolled and jumbled with speech-dispatcher

Hello all,
This certainly does not seem to be a distro/version specific question.
I just tryed ubuntu 9.10 knowing that speech-dispatcher will be the
default interface between orca and espeak.

I navigated through the menus or even orca preferences for that matter.
But the speech comes jumbled up and is uncontrolled.
For example if I move a bit fast between the applications menu, then
accessaries, games and graphics is said all together.
As if some children in school are making noise together.
I think the problem is that when output is sent to speech synthesizer by
orca, it is forgetting to interrupt the previous chunk before speaking
the content at locus of focus.

Has any one seen this problem before?
I saw this same problem on ubuntu 9.04 and fedore core 11.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.