Re: [orca-list] Orca won't read gnome desktop stuff

You were spot on about debian breaking accessibility by not starting at-spi, just got the wrapper from the 2.26.2 package and put it in /usr/lib/gnome-session/helpers and added the file to the auto start directory and it all works fine. Thanks. Now time for me to go off and find the debian bug reporting tool and report it as a bug of the debian package.

Michael Whapples