Re: [orca-list] Help write Orca docs

On Sat, 2009-10-24 at 02:55 +0100, Andre Nuno Soares wrote:
Sure, I'll be glad to help where I can. I'll try to fire the "first
shot" with the Evolution and Firefox tutorials, as I am using this to
learn Mallard, but it shouldn't take much more time.

Hi Andre,  I have some priliminary manual chapters I started to write for things like firefox and evolution.
If you would like to use these documents, Please mail me off the list.
I had said in a previous mail that I am making a manual and would be
happy to share it with any one who wants to transfer it to docbook
format or any thing for that matter including on-line wiki.

Happy hacking/.
Krishnakant.