Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: OCRFeeder v0.3 Released]

Hello Michael,

Does Cuneiform happen to have a gui that works with it?

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 12:04 PM, Michael Whapples <mwhapples aim com> wrote:
I personally suggest using cuneiform, people seem to say that tesseract is better than the alternatives (gocr, ocrad, etc) but I didn't notice a huge improvement but cuneiform does seem to be very good and noticeably better. May be its something to do with the fonts of the text I tend to be reading, I don't know why I seem to have a different experience with tesseract to most other people.

Also cuneiform isn't hard to install, distros are starting to package it, debian certainly has packages for it.

Michael Whapples

Cuneiform