Re: [orca-list] OpenOffice.org and other Java Not Speaking Any Longer

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 10:52 +0200, Kerneels Roos wrote:
Hi everyone,
It's a bit frustrating. All of a sudden orca is no longer speaking when
running anything Java. Anyone might know why this could be?
I did:

I had a similar problem, the situation in my case though was some jvm
was interfearing with the one which came with office.
I had installed sun -java6-jdk and that caused the problem.

Make sure that the proper jvm is enabled in your case.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.