[orca-list] Some help with vinux installation please!

Hi all,
This is Sandy Phillips from Louisville Ky and I need some help. I am wanting to try to learn vinux 2.0 but my brother is having trouble loading it for me. He is building me a computer and he currently has windows vista ultimate and ubuntu particianed on 1 drive but he is trying to install linux mint 7 and vinux on another drive. He can get to where vinux particians the drive but he doesn't know how to get it to go ahead and install. He first tried to install it with just windows vista ultimate on 1 drive but he could do the particians but it would never go ahead and install it. I have 2 tarabyte drives and I soon will have 8 gigabytes of ddr26400 memory running at 800. Can anyone tell me how to get vinux to install? Do you have to try and install it before you put windows or anything else on the drive? He wants to give me different linux operating systems to check out because I have lots of space and 8 gigabytes of memory. Any and all help would be appreciated.
Sincerely, Sandy Phillips.
smilingsandy insightbb com