Re: [orca-list] A Big Thanks and 2 Questions

Hallo,

Kerneels Roos <kerneels gmail com> wrote on Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 05:31:38PM +0200:
My second question is simply if anyone knows of a way to improve
accessibility via orca while using the vim text editor in gnome term? If
there isn't a way to have vim work better with orca, can anyone suggest
a similarly powerful programmers text editor to use instead?
I think it would be much better if someone could make the vim-gtk accessible.
For programming I work mostly on the cli. The gvim uses the same configuration
like the vim because of that it would be very nice if Orca would support the
gvim.

Sebastian