Re: [orca-list] Not able to extract Orca source.

balaram <balaram orca gmail com> wrote:
Dear list,

Though I have downloaded the latest source of Orca from the FTP site, I
am not able to extract it.
When I try to do that, It gives me an error message.

What file did you download? What command did you run? What was the error
message?

Without these details, it is difficult to provide help. Next time you report a
problem to a mailing list, please be much more specific about what happen, and
make sure to include relevant details so that helpful subscribers to the list
can work out what might be going wrong.