[orca-list] debian streamtuner package

I installed the debian streamtuner package and am trying to learn how to use it for its intended purposes. I'm using orca, and help for the package is minimal. Hasanyone tried this package out with orca and found out first of all, how to get it to go on line and build a local directory of available streams? Apparently the author(s) thought I'd be using a mouse but I'm a keyboard user. So another question is using orca and a track ball, will I be likely to get able to work this program? If I must use a rodent, I prefer a track ball over mice since they've got less motion needed to work them and can be more efficient.