[orca-list] inaccessible Firefox

Hi all. Recently, I have tried to get Firefox working with this Gnome
installation that came about as a result of Jhbuild, and the Releng 2.28.0
moduleset. I had all libraries installed to /opt/gnome/lib64, by specifying
--libdir=/opt/gnome/lib64 in ~/.jhbuildrc. However, after all was set and done
and Firefox was built, Orca stated that the window was inaccessible when I
shifted focus to it. I previously had a regular X86-based laptop, which I tried
this one and it worked fine, the only difference being that every library got
installed to /opt/gnome/lib, instead of lib64. I also checked out a bit of how
Archlinux does their package building, since I heard Firefox-3.5 was loading
accessibly there, and found that their 64-bit libraries are installed to
$PREFIX/lib. Has anyone encountered similar behavior when their libraries are
installed to $PREFIX/lib64? Perhaps I need to be looking into some other reason
for the problem entirely? Thanks.
--
Igor