Re: [orca-list] New to the list, interested in migrating to Ubuntu

Hi,
You can find documentation about orca at http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-access-guide/nightly/ats-2.html.

Regarding run applications under wine, I don't know if it is possible since wine is not accessible with orca.
I have a situation in which I can not run a specific application inside linux due to a bug.
What I did to solve temporarily the problem was to install windows in a virtual machine that run under my linux machine. Also I need to install jaws in the windows virtual machine.

[]S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar informal com br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859