[orca-list] Orca Takes longer and longer to start

Hi,
I thought I would run this by the list before filing a bug. When I first start the computer, Orca starts up and almost instantly says "X-nautilus-Desktop" Later if I shut Orca off then start it again, it is still fast but slower than before, maybe half a second before saying the bit about the Desktop. This gets slower and slower until it takes 10 seconds or longer before it gives the message.  It's the same if an application has focus. When it starts taking 10 seconds or longer there is a good chance it will freeze. Also, pressing any key before the message about the Desktop or the application title is read will cause it to freeze up.  When that happens, the only way to make it work again is to restart the computer and the process starts over. This was a lot worse in Ubuntu 9.04 than it is now in 9.10, but it still happens. I am using 64 bit with speech-dispatcher.

--
Thoughts of a Dragon:
http://www.stormdragon.us/