[orca-list] useful Java applications and the future of JAB with Orca

Hi All,
I have just managed to get the Java access bridge working properly with
Orca for what I think is the first time.  I was wondering if anybody had
any suggestions of useful programs which work well with orca and are now
open to me?
On a somewhat related note, I'm curious about the future of the java
access bridge and orca.  I believe that the JAB seems to be utilizing
corba, which I'm given to understand is being deprecated for Gnome 3.0.
How will Java and java-based programs handle the transition?
Any info would be very much appreciated.
Best,
Zack.