[orca-list] Speech dispatcher vs. gnome speech

Hi All,
As an ArchLinux user, I'm currently using Gnome 2.28 with gnome speech
and espeak.  I'd just like to say, for the record, that I find this
solution quite sufficient for my needs.  Speech-dispatcher has always
seemed to be an extra layer of complexity for me, one which is unneeded.
There may be hidden advantages to it which I'm unaware of.  I'd be
curious to hear someone else's take on this.
All the best,
Zack.