[orca-list] Accessible UML tools

Hello,
I know the subject may not look exactly on topic, but I thought it was sufficiently on topic as I use the word accessible to mainly mean accessible with orca, although I will admit if there is something else then I won't ignore it.

So as the subject strongly suggests, does anyone know of UML tools which will be accessible? I am thinking from both angles, possibly viewing UML diagrams (I admit I probably have to resort to paper versions here) and creation of UML diagrams.

Thank you

Michael Whapples