Re: [orca-list] getting orca 2.26.1

Hi,

Assuming you've cloned the Orca project you can make the directory contents reflect Orca at the 2.26.1 tag by changing to the Orca directory and typing

git checkout -b new ORCA_2_26_1

Then build Orca in the normal way.

You could alternatively grab the sources from the gnome ftp site at ftp://ftp.gnome.org

I thought you were using Ubuntu Jaunty though? Jaunty comes with 2.26.1, at least mine did.

Paul