Re: [orca-list] braille doesn't interrupt speech

I use a physical display as well.
--joanie

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 11:42 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
I use a physical display.

Will

Michael Whapples wrote:
I don't know whether there is any plan to do the feature you describe
but as a user of Braille I can imagine how it could be useful (I think
there have been times I could have done with it).

There are a few things I feel could be improved with orca's Braille
support and I guess its up to us Braille users to suggest what nees doing.

Out of interest is there any core orca developer who is a Braille user
or do the orca developers use the visual Braille displays brltty
provides to test orca's Braille support?

Michael Whapples