[orca-list] Mp3 playtime store and restore question

Dear List!

I often listening very big mp3 files (sound books in mp3 format) my EEE
Pc 701 machine. The size of this books is 600-800 Mb, and difficult to
split smallest parts because the sound book start and end have a
copiright message. If I split smallest parts automaticaly with hungarian
specific sound book converter application, the copiright messages are
duplicated. :-):-)

My problem:
When I closing the Movie Player, Totem forgots the play time and when I
next time would like to listen same sound book, difficult found the last
play time.

My hardware mp3 player is works following:
When I pausing the playback and after turn off the mp3 player, my mp3
player is store the play time position. When I append the playback, my
mp3 player append the sound playing the last stored play time position.
Now, I using following method with Totem (works perfect but need manual
operations):
When I pausing the mp3 playback, press Ctrl+k key combination. Selecting
the actual play time and copy the clipboard and store any file. When I
append the mp3 playback, select the stored value and paste the jump
dialog when press Ctrl+k key combination.

Have any ydea how can do this method automaticaly with
orca-customizations.py file if possible, or known any application with
support this feature and accessible with Orca?

Thanks,

Attila