Re: [orca-list] no sound after jaunty upgrade

On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 15:12 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi Guy:

This sounds like an Ubuntu problem.  You might try the Ubuntu
accessibility list (or maybe even a more general Ubuntu list).  I also
found this link via a Google search:

http://ubuntulinuxtipstricks.blogspot.com/2009/01/jaunty-no-sound-
outputs.html

haha, I had a similar problem on a deployment sprint of 50 computers,
out of which 5 had a similar problem and I refered to the same blog and
I can confirm that the trick works.

Alas, people still keep posting a lot of ubuntu specific questions on th
orca list.
I would suggest such users to at least do some patient research on
google or any sirch engine and one can easyly find blogs or wikis like
the one pointed out by wil.

happy ahcking.
Krishnakant.