Re: [orca-list] no sound after jaunty upgrade

Hi Guy:

This sounds like an Ubuntu problem. You might try the Ubuntu accessibility list (or maybe even a more general Ubuntu list). I also found this link via a Google search:

http://ubuntulinuxtipstricks.blogspot.com/2009/01/jaunty-no-sound- outputs.html

Will