[orca-list] orca+l not working in laptop mode?

Hi
Can anyone duplicate the following? I'm using Ubuntu 9.04, latest git
pull of Orca, and using laptop layout. I can duplicate this on both my
machines, both running Ubuntu 9.04, though I doubt the distribution has
much baring on this.
The problem: Orca+l, i.e. caps lock+l to move to the next flat review
word or item, doesn't seem to work. I've checked, however, and the key
most certainly is defined. I redefined it anyway to see if that would
help and it didn't. It seems as if that combination is simply not
registering as a combination to Orca. All other flat review keys are
working fine. I've been able to duplicate this on both my Macbook and my
netbook, and on the netbook I hadn't once modified key bindings.
Can anyone reproduce this?