Re: [orca-list] Orca and firefox

Dear List!

I using linkslist and headings list extensions (maked Rich Caloggero).
I found an interesting problem with headings list extension: When I ask
headings list, Orca says only the 2nd or larger headings, the 1st
headings does'nt present in list. I using Ubuntu 9.04 and Orca 2.26.1.
I using headings list 1.0, because I localized this extension with
hungarian language and newest releases does'nt success translate, I
don't know why. Oldest Ubuntu and Orca releases does'nt produce this
problem. I see this problem with following webpages:
www.index.hu/vakbarat, live.gnome.org/Orca.

Anybody confirm this?

Attila