Re: [orca-list] Orca and firefox

Hi James,
On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 18:27 +0100, James & Nash wrote:
Hi folks,

Is there a way of bringing up a links list  as in JAWS with Orca? If
so, what is the key combination please, as i can't find it in the key
bindings for Firefox?
There is a mozila extention which has a fully featured linked list and
heading list.  And as usual being a free software component, it is one
step ahead of its proprietory counterpart.  There is an interesting
feature of filtering the links list which to my knowledge a certain
proprietory screen reader does not have.

So although orca does not have such a feature built-in, you can have it
with a single extention.

I tis very easy to install the extention.  mail me off the list for the
module and I will help you.

This is an off topic thing because it does not belong to orca persay.
So I will give you the details off the list.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

Thank you for your hlep

james