Re: [orca-list] buffering

On 30.03.2009 at 20:27:59 Krishnakant <hackingkk gmail com> wrote:

I would just like to add one important tip.

While certain seasoned practices sound very stable and have the tag of
being "well tested and experienced ", we must always welcome ideas which
sound better  but go against that long tradition.
Orca, we all know gets feedback from the best brains which any talking
software can really get.
This implies that the most stupid and the smartest person has equal say.

Persons like me?

Some times it happens that a so called stupid is not really so and her/
his idea may have not even clicked to we smart hackers and that's where
different approaches to solve the problem at hand comes up.

Oh, I'm very grateful to be understood by a "smart hacker", even if that
happens only "sometimes".

I don't want to go in the debait of wether buffered approach is better
or non-buffered approach, but what ever the orca team decided has
yielded great results and I believe it also directly reflects on how
well a web page is designed with accessibility in mind.

What would you say, if that Orca team changes their minds?

I can just say that wili and the rest of the team has been as best as
they could be and the decisions on the approaches have not been just the
decisions of the "orca development team ", but the entire community
excluding some few exceptions.

I got the mmessage. But as always: The majority is silent, and the
"prophets" think it is on their side.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

BTW: Do you know what "hacking" means in Germany? To break into other
peoples computer in order to steal data, such as passwords, bank account
data etc.
Hermann