Re: [orca-list] instability of orca!

Hello, usually if your whole desktop hangs you can hit control alt backspace and it will restart the x-server. I've noticed on my hp nx 6325 orca is rather slow and lags a lot especially in flat review, i can't scrole up and down the screen at speed like I can when using speakup. Has anyone else been experiencing this? My laptop is a 1.60 ghz machine with 1.5 gb of ram and I thought orca would be quite snappy. Doing some CPu tests yields that my cpu only runs at 800 mhz and speeds steps to 1.60 ghz on full load. Windows ran fine previously on this computer so I don't know what the problem could be. note, that i'm not complaining about orca i'd just like to get this lag issue fixed.
FYI i'm running archlinux with updated svn orca atk and at-spi