Re: [orca-list] losing speech
- From: Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de>
- To: "Doorish\, Jason" <Jason Doorish unt edu>
- Cc: orca list <orca-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] losing speech
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:21:17 +0100
On 26.03.2009 at 13:49:21 "Doorish, Jason" <Jason Doorish unt edu> wrote:
That is correct. I do not have speech from the time I hitting enter after putting in my password, until I
get sighted assistance to click on whatever needs to be clicked on. I actually have speech in the admin
enter password box, oddly enough.
Did you read the documentation on the Orca wiki that treats the handling
of system admin tools?
Don't know the link by heart, but I think it's in the FAQs too.
If you have entered your password, go to a text terminal and type:
sudo killall gksu
That brings speech back.
] [Thread Prev