Re: [orca-list] losing speech

A password entry field has no speech.  Just type it in and press enter and
you should have speech again.
if speech is still silent after having pressed enter, there might be
another problem.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, Doorish, Jason wrote:

Is it normal to lose all speech when you perform admin tasks in unbuto using the system menu? I went to
update, lost all speech, needed sighted assistance, I wanted to change the time, lost speech.  Basically
whenever it asks me to put in my password to perform admin taks I lost speech. Work arounds? Comments?
Jason

--
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented
Open Document Format (ODF) standard.