Re: [orca-list] Topicality...again.

Hi Jason:

Welcome, and thanks for asking.

I'd say the simple litmus test might be something along the following
lines: if your topic can be constructed using phrases such as "I'm
trying to do the following with Orca..." or "I have the following
suggestion for Orca...", then it's likely to be on topic.

If your topic contains a phrase such as "this is probably off topic", or
it contains some general question about administering or configuring
your operating system (e.g., setting up wireless, backing up files,
etc.), then it's probably off topic.

Alternatively, think of this as a list to have productive discussions
with Orca users and developers regarding the use and development of
Orca. As with anything in life, this is not a black and white area.
There are gray areas that will always arise and I hope we can act like
adults.

Will