[orca-list] Possibility to develope Nepali text to speech engine

Dear Willey,and orca users and edevelopers,
I am Khom Raj Sharma blind youth from Nepal.
I am now using Ubuntu and orca which I like very much and I love indeed.
But my worry is about how accessible it is for all nepalese blind community.
English is not our national language so quite a few people can understand English.
Realising this facts I would like to develope a Nepali text to speech engine because there is not any programme.
For this purpose I need your suggestion, support and guideline.

I want to really spread the message of open source concept and would like to see every blind individual using Ubuntu with Nepali screen reader.

Thanks

Khom Raj Sharma