[orca-list] Little usability problem of the gcalctool application

Dear List!

I see an interesting think with the gcalctool application with Ubuntu
Jaunty and orca 2.26.0 release.
1. When I launch gcalctool, orca says eight with the 0 number after says
the clear button:
Calculator frame. Clear button. 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

2. If I doing following steps, orca repeat too lot of the operation result:
1. I wroted for example: 2+4
2. Pressed enter key:
3. Orca says: 6 6 6 6 (the 2+4 result).

This is a feature or a bug?
If this is a bug and not existing bugreport with this problem, I open a
new bugreport with this problem and attaching debug.out file what happen
this situation.

I used hungarian locale. Anybody confirm this problem with another locale?

Attila