Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:42:15 -0000
From: James & Nash <james austin1984 googlemail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Turning off screens with Orca

Thanks to all who have contributed to this question.

i assume that substituting on for off would turn the screen back on if needed?

Also Michael, if I find a way of turning off just the back light I'll repost
here

Take care

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Krishnakant" <hackingkk gmail com>