out if there is supposed to be a top panel or not.  If there isn't
one, then no problem.  If there is one and I can't get there, then
there is a problem with Orca.  That's why I'm asking all this.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 08:31:42AM -0500, Alonzo wrote:
You might switch the theme and see if that helps. I believe i had to do that when i used debian. If gnome
panel is installed that it... unless your using unstable and something nroke. I never experienced any
severe issues though when using unstable.

Alonzo

-original message-
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Debian Desktop - Top Panel?
From: Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com>
Date: 03/13/2009 10:04 PM

I wanna keep this on the list so others can chime in if they have
anything.  The next time I'm back in Linux, I will check the control-alt
tab sequence.  I actually thought that was what I did to get into the
bottom panel but don't remember for sure right now.  I just know that I
can't get into the top panel if there is one.  That's why my question in
the first place.  I can't seem to do anything to get to a top panel.