Re: [orca-list] Where is the changelog and the news file of Orca 2.26

Hi Hermann:

There are two files, ChangeLog and NEWS, that describe things in detail. These files are included in every release - I'm not sure why you're not able to find them. But, I'm not sure which repository you mean by "the repository", so I can't be sure you are looking at something generated as part of the GNOME release or perhaps something created downstream by a distribution.

In addition, the NEWS file also points to http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive/ReleaseNotes, which provides a brief summary of the larger changes made to Orca for 2.26.

Will

Hermann wrote:
Hi,
the subject says it: In the Orca 2.26 folder of the repository there
are no files that tell us what has changed in Orca 2.26.
So it's hard to deside whether an upgrade makes sense.
Hermann