Re: [orca-list] Where is the changelog and the news file of Orca 2.26

On 17.03.2009 at 23:07:04 Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> wrote:

Hi Hermann:

There are two files, ChangeLog and NEWS, that describe things in
detail. These files are included in every release - I'm not sure why
you're not able to find them.  But, I'm not sure which repository you
mean by "the repository", so I can't be sure you are looking at
something generated as part of the GNOME release or perhaps something
created downstream by a distribution.

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/orca/2.26/
In all other folders the files exist.
Hermann