Re: [orca-list] Possible use gnome-commander with Orca (next release)?

Dear List!

Will, thank you your answer my question, I understand this problem is
not a big priority because Nautilus is working :-):-).

But I have got a little problem:
I don't known what the right method begin mapping new applications, for
example the gnome-commander application with scripting.
I would like contribute welcome and I would like writing new script for
new applications, if I have a startup point.
It is enough if I begin looking the object hierarchy with Orca debug
commands?
Short diagnostic I see:
- Orca spokening Menues correct.
- Only the problem, Orca does'nt read folder list with navigation keys,
only seeing one frame when I moving flat review commands.

I read your next letter:
"PS - it looks like what is happening is that the tables in
gnome-commander are not issuing active descendant changed events when
you arrow up/down the
table of files.  Instead, they are only issuing  selection changed
events.  There is code in the selection changed  handler to specifically
ignore selection
changed events for objects that  manage their descendants because an
active descendant changed event is  also expected.

So, someone might try digging in to these specific events and see if
they can come up with something that works with gnome-commander."

Ok. What can we do fix this problem? I does'nt solving this type problem
yet, only help another type bugs solved (very beginner). :-):-)

I would'nt disturb the mailing list this problem, but I would like learn
scripting applications with future. :-):-)

Thanks everybody,

Attila