Re: [orca-list] Possible use gnome-commander with Orca (next release)?

PS - it looks like what is happening is that the tables in gnome-commander are not issuing active descendant changed events when you arrow up/down the table of files. Instead, they are only issuing selection changed events. There is code in the selection changed handler to specifically ignore selection changed events for objects that manage their descendants because an active descendant changed event is also expected.

So, someone might try digging in to these specific events and see if they can come up with something that works with gnome-commander.

Will

Willie Walker wrote:
Hi:

gnome-commander is not on our priority list right now. But, someone is certainly welcome to write a script and contribute it.

Will

Hammer Attila wrote:
Dear List!

My friend would like try gnome-commander with Orca. I looked this
application. Interesting, menues spoken Orca correct, but the directory
list is not work.
Will, this application now not using the At-Spi infrastructure?
If this application using the At-Spi infrastructure, possible use this
application with next Orca release (2.28)?
I interesting and later would like learn, what the method if anybody
would like writing a new script with any application (for example with
gnome-commander this situation)?
Have any tutorial if anybody begin work this task?

Attila