Re: [orca-list] eclipse and status line

Hi all,
I would like to know if someone in the list is running jaunty and eclipse.

I need to confirm if the problem that I am facing is reproducible in this environment.
The test that I need is very simple:
1) Start orca in the console and redirect its output to a file
orca >file.txt
2) start eclipse.
3) With eclipse in foco, press orca_key+ctrl+alt+PageDown.
4) Restart eclipse.
5) Send me the file file.txt
Thanks.