Re: [orca-list] Accessible linpus?

I confirm that the "normal" Ubuntu is OK, some person of a Dutch Ubntu list
got it installed on his EEE; no problem he said!

Labrad0r

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 05:51:03PM -0400, Jacob Schmude wrote:
Except that Ubuntu is more likely to be supported should you have an
issue. Ubuntu 9.04 also will negate the need for Ubuntu eee, or easy
peasy (yick what a name), and reportedly 8.10 runs fine on the eee in
any case. Doesn't easy peasy use netbook remix in any case? I thought
netbook remix was XFCE-based and therefore no Orca?