Re: [orca-list] Accessible linpus?

Except that Ubuntu is more likely to be supported should you have an issue. Ubuntu 9.04 also will negate the need for Ubuntu eee, or easy peasy (yick what a name), and reportedly 8.10 runs fine on the eee in any case. Doesn't easy peasy use netbook remix in any case? I thought netbook remix was XFCE-based and therefore no Orca?