Re: [orca-list] Orca 2.24.4 and file manager dialogues

I don't know if this is the same problem or not but I've noticed all
along with Nautilus that if you use the listview mode for listing
files that very large listings take an inordinate length of time to
become available and Orca hangs during that waiting period.  If you
open the same directory in icon view instead, it opens up much
faster.  This is something I have never liked about Nautilus.