Re: [orca-list] Orca and FF/Iceweasel - all reported problems seem to be caused by Voxin

Hi,
I am a happy voxin user with no problems regarding performance.
My distribution is ubuntu 8.10 and I am running latest orca from svn without updates to the infra structure.
My computer is a dell latitude 620 with 2 GB of memory.
One thing that made a big difference for me is that I am running alsa instead of pulse.

Thanks.