[orca-list] Orca and FF/Iceweasel - all reported problems seem to be caused by Voxin

Hi,
just went on testing and changed the Speech from Voxin/SD to
Espeak/Gnome-speech.
And I had to realize that the reported sluggishness on certain websites,
especially the "Frankfurter Rundschau" page has almost gone.
There still is a slow responsiveness, but this is due to the meager
ressorces of my machine (1 Ghz 256 MB RAM).
So I wonder what's going on here?
I thought I would do me a favor to buy this speech, and in the text mode
it acts pretty well, but it seems, that it isn't good for Orca. A test
with the Gnome-speech Viavoice driver indicated an even more
sluggeshness.
So I've have to withdraw my recommendation to use Orca with Voxin;
maybe it works on fast machines.
However the question remains: Does teh change of a speech engine effect
Orca's behavior that much? And if so, what might be the cause of this?
Hermann