To: "James & Nash" <james austin1984 googlemail com>
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Updating/installing 1.0.19 ALSA drivers killedOrca and all sound

Whoops hit send too soon.  In the system preferences, down to volume
control, and on the alsa panel fo to SWITCHES, and add a checkmark to
tghe use phones as line output, and my laptop speakers again work, and
the external plugged in to onejackalso works.  Yeah,it sounds backwards
to me to how the checkmark works.  b ut twice it has brought the sound
back.