[orca-list] Orca crashes the screensaver dialogue

Hi,
I cannot properly adjust the screensaver settings with Orca:
When I open the dialogue and place the caret on the list of pictures, in
order to choose "none" Orca crashes the dialogue.
When Opening the dialogue blindly, place the caret on a different element,
such as the checkbox that activates the screensaver after x seconds and
then start Orca it stays. So I finally managed to deactivate the
screensaver.
However I would like to completely adjust the settings, but when Orca is
started, and I land on that list, I get expelled from the dialogue and
land on the desktop.
Can anyone confirm this?
I use GRML with Gnome 2.22 and Orca 2.25.92.
Hermann