Re: [orca-list] Language Changes

Dear Tom,

It would be great if you could post instructions or a step by step
guide on how to reproduce your setup. It sounds like a really great
project, so please keep working at it. Alternatively create a page
under the orca wiki, to keep us informed of the things that you are
learning.

Does your project make it possible to use sapi4 voices?
Sadly some companies only release old sapi4 voices, because they are
"the only provider" for that language and have less drive to keep up
with the technology.

Thanks again for working on this!

-Jon