[orca-list] Accessibility improvements in OO 3.0?

Hi,
now OO 3.0 is offered via the GRML repositories; so my question is
whether it is advisable to install it?
Are there any major improvements in A11y?
And BTW: Is there a chance to install only parts of OO?
Most apps are not accessible, so why install them? In general we only
need the writer and the spreadsheet.
Windows office packages offer the ability to install them customized, so
why not OO for Linux?
(Hope I don't get stoned by the freedom fighters) *scnr*
Hermann