Re: [orca-list] Accessibility improvements in OO 3.0?

HI,
I don't know about proprietory softwares because I fortunately never
used them but
As long as openoffice base is installed, I don't see any reason why one
can't install just individual softwares?
I see that Ubuntu comes with writer, calc and impress.
This means that we alredy have what we want, same case seems to be with
fedora although there is customisation.  It is a good idea to follow the
installation approach of ubuntu,
But I agree that the choice should be given to the user and not forced
although that's my personal thought.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.