[orca-list] Espeak not speaking as fast as possible in Orca

Hi,
I have brought this up before, but I have some new info on it  I had thought the problem was possibly in Gnome-speech, but I changed over to speech-dispatcher and the problem is still there.  It is speaking slower than the maximum speech rate even when speech rate is set to 100 in preferences.  It works as expected in yasr and speakup.  I have changed my speech.conf file to use the maximum speed, and spd-say does the correct speed, yasr using speech-dispatcher also uses the correct speed, and speakup also works, but it is using espeakup.  So, I suppose a bug needs to be filed, but I don't really know which component to file it against.  Any idea what could be broken?
Also, I just wanted to say, something seems to be working much much better with speech-dispatcher and Orca on 64 bit systems  I wasn't able to use speech-dispatcher before because it would say a few things then crash, but I have been using it for a few hours now without any problems.
Thanks
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/